Aggressive New Jersey Lawyer Takes on Insurance Claims Fraud
Determined attorney fights for carriers in the Palisades Park area to recover wrongfully obtained funds
Claims fraud presents a serious challenge to various types of insurance carriers. Whether your company offers property and casualty insurance, health coverage, liability policies or any other type of insurance, defeating false claimants is essential. At the Law Offices of Daniel D. Kim, I help carriers in the Palisades Park area and throughout New York root out individuals and companies who use deception to obtain unwarranted benefits. I have a thorough understanding of New Jersey laws and will devise a detailed strategy to help resolve your particular problem.
Tenacious firm litigates against all types of deceptive claimants
As a trusted New Jersey advocate for insurance companies, I provide the legal and practical counsel companies need to make wise decisions about fraudulent claim cases. My firm represents clients in a full range of these matters, arising from policies such as:
- Auto insurance — If you suspect that a vehicle theft or accident claim is not authentic, my firm can investigate the situation to determine if the policyholder or body shop is attempting to cheat your company.
- Property and casualty claims — Claims for suspicious fires and other incidents are frequently submitted to carriers, driving up their costs and the premiums for honest insureds. I draw on my resources to disprove false statements and overcome bad-faith allegations.
- Medical coverage — The complex nature of health insurance entices many dishonest individuals and medical providers to cheat the system. As a knowledgeable litigator, I can spot problems that other attorneys miss.
- Life insurance — Faking a death or offering misleading information about a person's condition can lead to heavy exposure. In these high-value situations, I offer clients comprehensive support during the review stage and at trial, if necessary.
- General liability policies — Alleged falls and other incidents that trigger claims against commercial policyholders require detailed research and analysis. I have the resources to unearth the truth.
No matter what your particular case entails, my firm will deliver effective counsel and vigorous advocacy on your behalf.
Contact an assertive New Jersey attorney to help hold fraudulent insurance claimants accountable
For information on litigating against an individual or business who is submitting fraudulent claims to your insurance company, call the Law Offices of Daniel D. Kim at 929-356-9279 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Palisades Park office.